The days are warming up fast, and our rides just keep getting hotter — in the good way! Spokesman Bicycles is hosting us next, and if that doesn't make you want to sign up already, here are 6 more reasons why you should:
#1 DEMO BIKES are available for this ride, courtesy of Spokesman! if you need one, email firstname.lastname@example.org now to book yours. They get snapped up quickly so act fast!
#2 BREAKFAST & MIMOSAS are a great way to fuel up for a ride with the girls... So that's what we're having!
#3 20% OFF APPAREL & ACCESSORIES at Spokesman only for Girls Rockers, only for the day. Stock up for the summer now!
#4 POST-RIDE MASSAGES from Denise Tu of Ho’āla Bodywork will keep you feeling limber and relaxed.
#5 BLOODY MARYS AND FINGER FOOD after the ride — extra motivation to power through the last climb!
#6 BIKE VALET so that you can shop, eat, drink and get kneaded without a care in the world!
- 9:00 am – Arrival, fuel & shopping and demo bike check-out
- 9:30 to 10:00am – Presentations and raffle with prizes from CamelBak, Bell, Clif Bar, Fox Shox and of course, Spokesman Bicycles
- 10:00 - 10:15 am – Roll out to the trails
- 12:00 - 2:00pm – Join us post-ride back at Spokesman and let the merry-making begin!
Location & Parking:
We will meet at and start our ride from Spokesman Bicycles at 231 Cathcart Street, Santa Cruz. Demo bikes to be returned here as well. If you drive, surrounding downtown parking lots are $5 all day.
- Bring your own coffee cup if you can
- Carpooling is encouraged
- Do not leave valuables in your car, unattended
Remember: Mountain biking is a dangerous sport. When you come riding with us, we assume that you have reviewed risks and accept responsibility for your personal safety. Learn more.
See you real soon!