The seasons are turning and there's no better place to ride out our Spring fever than at the beautiful trails of Santa Cruz! We're always super excited to have Epicenter Cycling host us, and here are the many reasons why:
DEMO DEMO DEMO bikes
We don't always have the luxury of free demo bikes so if you've been waiting for an opportunity to swing a leg over something new, act quickly and secure your Trek Bicycles demo by calling Epicenter at 831-423-9000.
Win something for yourself... or your bike!
For our signature raffle, Epicenter is giving us five $10 vouchers to spend on anything in the store (yay new kit!) and two Basic Bike Tune-Ups valued at $75.
Pre-ride fuel, post-ride lunch
Arrive early for coffee and breakfast bites. After the ride, come back to the store and share trail stories over beers, ciders and sandwiches.
- 9:00 am – Arrival, fuel & mingling and Ride Guide meeting
- 9:30 am – Presentations, Announcements
- 9:45 am – Raffle! With prizes from our partners Camelbak, Fox and Epicenter Cycling
- 10:00 - 10:15 am – Roll out to the trails
- 12:00 - 2:00pm – Join us post-ride back at Epicenter and let the merry-making begin!
Location & Parking:
We'll meet at Epicenter on Mission Street and ride from the store. There is ample lot parking around, but you are still encouraged to carpool.
- Bring your own coffee cup if you can
- Carpooling is encouraged
- Bring chains and locks to secure bikes when you're in the store
- Do not leave valuables in your car, unattended
Remember: Mountain biking is a dangerous sport. When you come riding with us, we assume that you have reviewed risks and accept responsibility for your personal safety. Learn more.
See you real soon!