[IMPORTANT UPDATE—PLEASE READ]
We were going to have a big close to our riding year, but then the smoke rolled in, the air pollution got to unhealthy levels, and we have to cancel the ride.
But now we have the chance to make this event even more meaningful.
Together with Juliana Bicycles, we're taking the opportunity to still have a good time together while raising funds for those in need.
Here's the plan:
- Please join us at 1pm at the Juliana/Santa Cruz Factory for free Bruxo tacos and beer. Family is welcome, and there will be tables set up inside to keep you out of the smoke.
- You will have the chance to make cash donations to the victims of the Camp Fire
- We will still be collecting donations of new/gently used bike clothes and accessories for Trips 4 Kids
- Find out more about Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz programs, and sign up on the spot for a membership!
- Denise from Ho’ala Bodyworks will be there offering massages
If you booked a demo bike:
The bike is still reserved for you, and you are still welcome to check the demo bike out at 9am on Saturday morning. However, you will be riding on your own, at your own risk.
No need for RSVPs or cancellations, but please do consider coming down and joining us. Juliana Bicycles will be there with tacos and beer for 100 people either way, and they have been a great supporter of women's mountain biking.
Let's show them our love by eating, drinking and donating!