Join us in September at Ibis Cycles!
This is a NEW RIDER TO ADVANCED ride. Not sure about your level? Click here.
It's our last ride of the summer and Ibis Cycles has turned up to PARTY with us! There will be so much going down on Saturday, September 15th, you'll have to forgive us for doing this as a list.
Ready? Here goes:
YES! Reserve an Ibis demo bike by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you’re booking a bike for the Girls Rock ride on September 15. Demos go quickly, so book yours now!
- FUEL UP with coffee, light bites like Ellie Lavender's Vegan Pear Lavender Tart and delicious, healthy probiotic drinks from Creative Cultures.
- WIN great prizes from Ibis Cycles, Spokesman, Bell, CamelBak and Santa Cruz Core in our raffle draw!
- REFUEL with gourmet paella prepared by Empire Grade Purveyors (vegetarian & meat options), and homemade bread with Chef Daniel's Romesco sauce & Ellie’s vegan beetroot, butter bean and ginger spread.
- REFRESH yourself with our no-host FUNdraising bar, featuring delicious cocktails generously provided by Venus Spirits. Non-alcoholic beverages like green shots and sparkling water available.
- RELAX with complimentary massages from Santa Cruz Core.
- GET INSPIRED by Roxy Lo, a partner at Ibis Cycles, who will talk to us about being a bicycle designer in an informal Ask-Me-Anything session.
9:00 am – Arrival, fuel up, and check out demo bikes.
9:30 am – Presentations, announcements
9:45 am – Raffle!
10:00 am – Roll out to our fav Santa Cruz trails in Wilder Ranch & UCSC
12:00 - 2:00pm – Ride ends, but the party continues at Ibis!
Location & Parking
We will meet at Ibis Cycles, 2240 Delaware Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. There is ample free parking in the main parking lot. Please do not park directly in front of Ibis or next to the chainlink fence.
- Please help us be more green and bring your own reusable cup
- Always be vigilant and do not leave valuables in your vehicle
Remember: Mountain biking is a dangerous sport. When you come riding with us, we assume that you have reviewed risks and accept responsibility for your personal safety. Learn more.