There’s a certain kind of camaraderie you feel with fellow women mountain bikers. That’s why the Juliana Bicycles crew is super excited to introduce the Juliana Factory Sessions. Each Factory Session is dedicated to bringing you together more often, while making sure that you have a whole ton of fun and learn some cool stuff.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Juliana Factory Sessions are a unique blend of classes, workshops, get-togethers, and rides.
- They are every Wednesday.
- They are always at 6pm.
- We always meet at The Factory: 2841 Mission Street, Santa Cruz, CA.
- No rsvp is necessary. Just show up ready to have some fun.
- They are free events that are open to all women cyclists.
Feb 10: Bike Suspension 101 with Andrea Turner
Bring your bike and your helmet. All bikes welcomed!
Wear casual clothes. We won’t be riding, just testing out suspension in front of the Factory.
First we’ll learn some interesting suspension facts and tips from Drea. Then, she’ll help you set yours up!
Wine, beer, and snacks provided.