There’s a certain kind of camaraderie you feel with fellow women mountain bikers. That’s why the Juliana Bicycles crew is super excited to introduce the Juliana Factory Sessions. Each Factory Session is dedicated to bringing you together more often, while making sure that you have a whole ton of fun and learn some cool stuff.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Juliana Factory Sessions are a unique blend of classes, workshops, get-togethers, and rides.
- They are every Wednesday.
- They are always at 6pm.
- We always meet at The Factory: 2841 Mission Street, Santa Cruz, CA.
- No rsvp is necessary. Just show up ready to have some fun.
- They are free events that are open to all women cyclists.
Feb 24: Night Riding with Megan Melack
- We will be leaving at 6:10 sharp!
- Bring your bike, helmet, and everything else you might need on a 2 hour ride.
- Bring night lights! If you need to borrow lights, send me an email.
- We will all start together from the Factory. We will naturally break into 2 groups as we assess the group dynamic.